AQ Series Power Solutions
Securitron has a wide range of access control Power Supplies to protect and enhance the performance of any electrified door opening.
With a wide range of power supplies, ASSA ABLOY has the right power solution to protect and enhance the performance of access control devices.
Power supply selection is often one of the last decisions made when designing an electrified access control solution. However, selecting the right power supply is as important as choosing the right locking devices and accessories that may be connected to it.
Securitron power supplies offer clean, efficient and reliable power solutions for any application, including options for high efficiency sustainable locking solutions. Available in configurations to support the smallest single door systems to the largest enterprise access control systems.
Learn more about this flexible, scalable solution:
Securitron AQ Series Power Conversion Tool
Quickly and easily convert part numbers of popular competitor products to equivalents offered by ASSA ABLOY
- Identify ASSA ABLOY model numbers in just a couple of clicks
- Search by competitor vendor and model number
- Add products to a custom list and export to Excel
Mix & Match UL Listing
- Available in one to 16 Amp variants
- UL listed dynamic field configurable product
- Combine one of seven power supplies and nine distribution boards in any UL listed enclosure and maintain UL code compliance.
Protection & Efficiency
- Heavily filtered and regulated output provides better-than-linear performance
- Up to 93% efficiency results in decreased operating costs
- Low battery cutoff protects readers and other sensitive components from under-voltage
- All AQ Series Power Supplies are covered under MagnaCare®
- Lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked for you and your customer
- Best warranty in the business
- Coverage event includes install errors