Discover ASSA ABLOY Power
With a wide range of power supplies, ASSA ABLOY has the right power solution to protect and enhance the performance of access control devices.
Securitron AQ Series Power Supplies
Power supply selection is often one of the last decisions made when designing an electrified access control solution. However, selecting the right power supply is as important as choosing the right locking devices and accessories that may be connected to it.
Securitron power supplies offer clean, efficient and reliable power solutions for any application, including options for high efficiency sustainable locking solutions. Available in configurations to support the smallest single door systems to the largest enterprise access control systems.
Download our Securitron AQ Series Overview Brochure or visit the Securitron AQ Power Supplies product page to learn more about this flexible, scalable solution.
Mix & Match UL Listing
- Available in one to 16 Amp variants to support the smallest single door systems to the largest enterprise access control systems
- UL listed dynamic field configurable product offering
- Combine any of the seven power supplies and nine distribution boards in any UL listed enclosure and maintain UL code compliance
Protection & Efficiency
- Heavily filtered and regulated output provides better-than-linear performance
- Up to 93% efficiency, which results in decreased operating costs which lengthens the lifespan of electronics
- Low battery cutoff protects readers and other sensitive components from under-voltage
Support & Resources
- Customer Service and Technical Support offer tools and resources to address questions of all shapes and sizes
- Custom drawings to configure complex access control solutions
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no-fault, no questions asked warranty covers installation errors